Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Supper time blue's

I have noticed that my willpower is really low at supper time. Sometimes all I want to do after a long day is sit back with a coffee and a nice rusk in the evenings after supper. I don't eat a lot of rusks, but it is nice to have one now and then, and now I cant. I miss that!

As mentioned before, its becoming a strain trying to cook two meals at night, and my husband is not so happy with it. The kids need carb's and so I cannot just make them eat what I would eat as they are still little and are not fond of a variety of vegetables, yet!

Tonight we had to compromise, crumbed chicken breasts, with butternut ( I know its a no-no, but I used a lot of butter with it), broccoli with lots of butter and some raw veg on the side. I thought that overall its a very good meal and was my only carb's for the day.

Breakfast was a nice big cheese omelette, and lunch was some left over chicken with a good mayonnaise.

I have also stopped the food diary. Its too much hard work to be honest with you and it makes me think of food 24/7.

Tomorrow I am going to be doing some resistance training at the gym. Monday I did a spinning class and I am trying to get a weekly well rounded work out.

So, will keep you posted on tomorrow's day!

Please feel free to leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.